Monday, December 14, 2009

Weigh in results

Today was my weekly weigh in and I am so happy to have reached a personal milestone. I am halfway to my initial goal of losing 30 pounds. I call it my "initial" goal because I didn't really put a lot of thought into it when I was setting it. I was thinking that I needed to lose AT LEAST 30 pounds, so I decided to start with 30 and re-evaluate once I lost it.

I am finding that setting mini goals (lose the first 5 pounds, then the first 10, drop 1 pants size, etc.) is helping me see progress and stay motivated. The end goal can seem so big and/or far away, that some days it is easy to lose sight of it, but breaking it down into smaller steps is helping me get there (one 30 minute walk at a time-LOL!).

I'm so motivated right now, I think I'm going to go for another walk! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy for you. You've done awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the weight loss and fitting into your ring! Now I'm in the same predicament as you...except my wedding ring is falling off. So..do I get it re-sized? What if I gain weight? How sure am I that I won't gain weight? Ahh...the million dollar question. I'm putting off deciding.

    ReplyDelete