Thursday, December 17, 2009

I need blogging help

Hello blogger friends! I need some techincal help this morning. I have been trying to add a weekly progress chart to my page, but I can't get the text to line up well (as you can see). I know several of you have very nice progress charts, so if anyone wants to tell me how to do that, I would really appreciate it!

I hope everyone is doing well! I have been sticking to at least 1 walk every day and as of today I have made it 18 days in a row. I am shooting for 30 days (I didn't really think about Christmas being one of the days when I set that goal-OOPS). My kids are out of school after tomorrow, so I am looking forward to making my walks 60 minutes instead of 30 minutes (I will no longer have to squeeze it in between getting kids on the bus) and I may even head over to the gym for some weight training. Woo hoo. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melissa!

    I'm not sure if you want something like what I have at the bottom of my page (it's like a weight loss graph) but if so, then I just went to skinnyr.com and they will give you a code for your graph. Then you just insert that text anywhere in your side bar and it should show up. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete