Monday, January 4, 2010

Well that sucks!

I am so irritated! Actually pissed is more like it. I just did my weigh in and I am up 1.5 pounds. I was so shocked, I got on the scale again to make sure it was right. Yep, it was right. I gained 1.5 pounds since last week. I honestly am not sure how that happened. I exercised 6 days last week (only missed yesterday). The only workout last week that was under 60 minutes was the day I did 45 minutes on the EFX. My eating wasn't bad either. I didn't eat the pancakes I made for breakfast, no reuben sandwich during the Rose Bowl (GO BUCKS!) and no crazy snacking. UGH! Well, I guess I have 2 choices. I can let it pull me down or I can let it push me forward. I am choosing to let it push me forward.

So my plan for this week is at least 60 minutes of exercise every day, really tracking my calories (which I admit I am horrible at) and getting to the grocery store to stock up on my favorite healthy foods. Next Monday I am going to kick that scale's ass! :)

4 comments:

  1. You have the right attitude girl!! Sometimes the scale is just not in our favor regardless of what we do. But you are moving forward and not letting it get you down. Good for you!!I know next week you will see a good number. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the scale does that just to make sure you don't forget what an absolute whore it can be. Don't fret... if you're truly doing all the right things, it'll settle up with you next week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the gain. That IS frustrating. Just keep doing it right and eventually the scale will have to give it back to you. Remember this is long term so you have time to beat it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Jack. Sometimes the scale just sucks. But if you know youre doing whats right then just keep it up and youll see lower numbers in no time.

    ReplyDelete