Friday, April 2, 2010

Getting back to it

I tell people that the hardest part of starting a workout program is the first day. Getting yourself to do it when you are't used to it is very hard. Now I think the hardest part is getting back into it once you've stopped. UGH! I am really struggling with working out right now and that has always been the easy part for me. I have let my schedule get so full that I can't find the time to get in really good workouts. I did manage to get a 30 minute walk in this morning, but as I was looking at my calendar for the weekend, I can't quite figure out when I'm going to fit in my workouts.

The kids go back to school on Monday, so hopefully I will be able to get back into the habit of doing a 30 minute walk in the morning every day. At least then I know I've done something even if the rest of the day gets too crazy for more.

Happy Good Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. It's great that you're starting with walks though because the weather is getting nice and walks always put you in a good mood.

    So...you "almost" want to have another lil' one? That's great...we'll be pregnant together. :)

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete