Friday, April 2, 2010

Rough week

I am so glad that it's Friday. Unfortunately, I still have to work this weekend, but not as much as I did this week. I had a not-so-great week. We had great weather for most of the week. Sounds like a good thing, right? It was, except I don't have anything to wear for warm weather. My spring/summer clothes are way too big and I struggled to find a couple of decent outfits this week. Going shopping for new clothes was on my list of things to do this week, but I got sidetracked. By what, you ask.

First it was the toilets that needed to be fixed. Yes, you read that right. We didn't have 1 toilet break, we had 2 break. OK, fine. No huge deal. We get the parts to fix them and hubby gets them fixed. Then the car needed tires. Again, not a huge deal but of course it's never just one thing. The repair shop found something else wrong when they were replacing the tires, so 4 hours and $1,000 later I finally had my car back. Then the washing machine broke. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. I am the camel in this story just in case you wondered. I had way too much work this week to keep adding time to deal with everything in my house deciding to break in the same week. So basically I have a house full of dirty clothes because hubby refused to buy a washing machine without me and I just didn't have time to deal with it until tonight. Shopping for a washing machine is not my idea of a fun Friday night, but I guess you do what you gotta do, right? LOL!

So anyway, there is my pity party for today. I managed to walk a couple days this week, but that's it. I was hoping for a couple of free hours tomorrow to get in a nice workout, but my oldest son gets to go to his first invitational track meet tomorrow, so I can't miss that. I'm hoping to get some exercise in, but I will also have to be somewhere doing laundry because my new washer & dryer won't be ready until Monday and I don't know if we can make it that long. :)

Have a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Geez-a-knee! All in the same week? That stinks. All I can say is tomorrow is Monday (yea for washing machines!!).

    Here's to this week being a thousand times better!

    ReplyDelete