Monday, March 1, 2010

Sybil is at it again

It feels like I haven't posted in forever! I had such a crazy work week last week and I wound up with a nasty cold. I didn't exercise at all last week, but I also had very little appetite and when I finally did eat, nothing tasted good (it's hard to find something yummy when you are all stuffed up!). I really wasn't sure what to expect for today's weigh in. I thought I would be down a little (because I felt kind of smaller), but I was in for a shock. According to Sybil, I am down 5 pounds from last week. Apparently lots of work + no appetite = weight loss. That is not the formula I plan to start using, but until last week I had been really good about working out and eating "normal" but healthier choices, so I am not going to beat myself up for losing weight the "wrong" way last week. I felt much better over the weekend, so today I got right back into my exercise routine with a 30 minute walk this morning. I am looking forward to getting back to my work out schedule. I had no idea I would miss it so much!

I have a ton of catching up to do on everyone's blogs, so if you see a new comment from a post you wrote 4 days ago, it's probably just me. LOL! Hopefully this week will be just a little calmer and I will be able to post more. I hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Just prepare yourself in case you gain a little bit back this week from working those muscles! You are SO close to goal! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 lbs! I can only dream!! You are amazing :) Seriously-I am so proud of you (sniff,sniff)!

    You are encouraging. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete